Surrounded by gorgeous views of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, this property is nestled in the peaceful Sangre de Cristo Estates of Costilla County. Just outside San Luis, a nice agriculture and ranching community, life moves at whatever pace you decide. The sun shines an average of 300 days per year and snowfall is limited so you can enjoy the outdoors at almost any time of the year.
This property is ideal for recreational use. The property is not buildable because you need a full acre to build here. You’ll enjoy amazing vistas and privacy with the convenience of Highway 159 just minutes away. You can have your adventures all on your own while knowing that Café Rosa Mystica, the local coffee shop, and several other “mom & pop” restaurants are just minutes up the road if the canned food runs out. That’s the beauty of owning land in Costilla County.
Get your s’mores supplies and start planning your first trip!
NEARBY PLACES (APPROX.)
- 5 miles to the nearest U.S. Post Office, Gas & Groceries in San Luis
- 5 miles to Piccadilly Circus Pizza & Covered Wagon
- 15 miles to Fort Garland
- 15 miles to Sanchez Reservoir
- 45 miles to the nearest Walmart in Alamosa
- 60 miles to Taos, NM
- 160 miles to Colorado Springs, CO
- Size (Acres): .51
- Best Attribute: Brilliant View
- General Location: 23rd St., San Luis, CO 81152
- APN or Other ID: 71805140
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Estates Unit 1
- Legal Description: S.D.C.E. UNIT 1 BLK 12 LOTS 31 & 32
- GPS: 37.190115, -105.474992
- Property Type: Rural Land
- Zoning: Estate Residential